(All documents are in Adobe Acrobat format unless otherwise stated. If you don't have the Acrobat reader installed, you can download it for free from Adobe's website)

Cover sheets

Requests for information

Requests for change


Confirmation of Enrolment Status letters for Banks and a Certificate for Council Tax are both generated via My Student Record.

All the forms listed are also available from the Helpdesk.

Sheffield Business School, City Campus, Howard Street, Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield, S1 1WB
Student Support: Student Help and Information Point (SHIP), Level 1, Stoddart Building, City Campus. Tel 0114 225 5256; Email