How can I give feedback or make a complaint?
We recognise there will be things you'd like to tell the University when major surveys aren't running, or there may be issues you need to an immediate response to. There are lots of ways you can do this:
For feedback relating to any aspect of Libraries and Student Support Services
- Speak directly to Student Help
- Complete a form (available in the waiting areas of our receptions) and post it in our comments box
- Write a comment in our comments book (available at in the waiting areas of our reception)
- Email us:
- Careers & Employment: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childcare: email@example.com
- International Experience Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Libraries: email@example.com
- Student Funding and Money Skills: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Help: email@example.com
- Student Wellbeing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support for care leavers, carers and mature students: email@example.com
It is recognised that in a complex organisation problems may arise of a teaching or service-related nature.
You are encouraged to raise any issues of dissatisfaction at an early stage so that they can be dealt with effectively.
For complaints relating to your course, please refer to the Student Complaints Policy and Procedure.