Where do I access my referred/deferred coursework?

For ACES, D&S and HWB students, your reassessment work will be available via the relevant Blackboard module site on your My SHU tab. If you can’t find the work please contact your module leader.

If you are studying a Sheffield Business School course you will be contacted shortly after your results have been finalised with details of where to find reassessment work. If you do not hear anything but feel you should have, or require further information, please contact the faculty Helpdesk.

Related topics: 
Total votes: 443
How useful was this page?