How can I raise a concern about another student?

If you believe a fellow student has engaged in unfair practice in an assessment, you should raise your concern directly with the Module Leader or your Student Support Officer (see your Faculty channel on the My SHU tab for contact details). The Students' Union Advice Service can assist you with this also.

Any valid concerns that you do raise will be treated seriously.

In the interest of fairness to all parties, we may sometimes not be able to investigate anonymous allegations.

Related topics: 
Total votes: 139
How useful was this page?