Careers and employment

Find out more about the Careers and Employability Service and what it offers.

Location, opening hours and contact details for both campuses.

Thinking of setting up your own business whilst on placement? Check out the Placement Year Entrepreneurship Scheme.

International students looking to work in the UK after graduation must secure an employer sponsored Tier 2 visa.

Specific careers and employment advice for international students.