Sheffield Business School provides you with the opportunities to develop and become a highly desirable graduate in the eyes of employers.
We provide a specific and tailored co-curricular offer with a number of exciting opportunities. The more you put in the more you get out. These experiences will really help you to stand out to employers. These opportunities include:
- student led professional Sheffield Business School societies
- course and department student representative roles
- student project roles
- placement representative roles
- leadership development programmes and awards
- part time jobs, campus jobs, volunteering and community work
- attending employer presentations, workshops and careers fairs
- career mentoring
...and many more
Why get involved?
"Students need to get involved in other activities to improve and develop new skills. Just doing your studies alone will not give you all the necessary skills you need to develop in your career" - Amaka Akinteye, postgraduate student
Contact usEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0114 225 4783
Find us: Via the SHIP