Disabled Students’ Allowances

DSAs help pay for the extra costs you may have as a direct result of your disability.

DSAs are available to both new and existing students. It does not matter if you study full-time or part-time. There is no age limit and they are not means-tested.

These are the steps to getting full disability support at SHU.