Can I become self employed whilst studying at SHU?

Enterprise team

If you would like to become self employed, go freelance or start your own business, the Enterprise team provides all the support you need to get going.

    To get in touch, please call 0114 225 3131, email, or visit us at Careers Connect on City Campus.

    For more information on our self-employment support please go to Careers Connect.