Can I claim State Benefits?

Most full-time students are not normally entitled to state benefits. However, some types of students, such as single parents or students with a disability may be eligible for some benefits, including Housing Benefit.

Hallam Union Advice Centre provides advice and information on state benefits. They can check eligibility and entitlement and assist with benefit related problems.

For further information about state benefits visit

Related topics: