Full-time Paramedic Practice Ambulance Bursary
The full-time Paramedic Practice course for pre-2017 starters attracts a bursary for living costs.
You must be an eligible Home/UK student undertaking the 2 year undergraduate DipHE Paramedic Practice Course, having started your course pre-September 2017.
How to apply
Sheffield Hallam University arranges the bursary on your behalf as part of the admissions process and you do not need to apply
- You will receive a non means tested bursary of £6,544 per year to help meet your living costs whilst training. You can also receive up to £1000 per year in placement travel costs - your Faculty will give you details of how to make a claim
- There is NO additional student funding from Student Finance England
- Your tuition fees will be paid in full by the NHS. You will therefore not be entitled to the tuition fee loan from Student Finance England
- Your bursary is non means tested
- It is paid in 10 instalments directly into your bank or building society account.