Student Funding and Access Support
If you’re unsure where to start, contact Student Help who can do a quick assessment to determine who can best answer your enquiry.
Alternatively, take a look at our guide below which details who to contact for your specific enquiry:
Contact Student Help at one of our Student Support Services locations.
- In depth SFE / NHS funding enquiries for all students, but with expert advice for mature students, disabled students and trans students
- Appeals or complaints against SFE
- Applications for 'compelling personal reasons'
- Housing, benefits and debt advice
Contact the Students' Union Advice Service to book an appointment.
- In depth scholarship and bursary queries
- In depth hardship fund queries
- Financial capability and money skills support
- SFE/NHS funding advice and pastoral support for care leavers, estranged students and student carers
Contact Student Help to book an Initial Guidance Appointment at Student Support Services.
If you require emergency financial support, contact Student Help who can point you in the right direction.