How do I pay my fees?

Cash allocation policy
When making any payment to the University, especially by bank transfer, it is essential that you quote your reference number and tell us what the payment relates to (for example: deposits, tuition fees, accommodation charges, re-registration charges, hardship loans etc.)
This is to enable us to correctly allocate your payment against what you intended it for.
If you do not tell us what a particular payment relates to we will allocate the payment based on our Cash Allocation Rules.


The easiest way to pay for deposits, prepayments and tuition fees is online at using your debit or credit card.

Bank Transfer

Sheffield Hallam University General Account
Carmel House
49-63 Fargate
Sheffield, S1 2HD

Account number 91274163
Sort Code 40-41-07
IBAN GB40HBUK40410791274163


Due to remote working we are unable to accept telephone payments until further notice

The University is legally required to issue an invoice for your fees. If you require a receipt or want to query an invoice, please email

Related topics: