Student Funding

Information about the services offered by the Student Funding Team, including how to book an appointment with us, can be found on the Student Funding MyHallam page.


Alternative Support


International Experience Team

International students who are having financial difficulty should speak to an adviser in the International Experience Team.


Sheffield Hallam Students’ Union

The Students’ Union Advice Centre is a free, confidential and independent service and offers advice for Sheffield Hallam University students. They can help with debt, housing and benefit problems and complaints and appeals processes.



Blackbullion is an easy-to-use online resource designed to develop your financial skills and help you maximise the value and benefit of bursaries, benefits and other types of financial aid. You can become more confident with your money through their short videos, quick quizzes and budgeting tools.



If worrying about money is having an impact on your mental health, the Student Wellbeing service provides information and advice to support you.


Careers and Employability

The Careers and Employability service offer advice, guidance and information on a range of career-related issues including helping students find work whilst studying and after graduation.



Related topics: