How do I get a visa support letter for my graduation?

You will need to complete the visa support letter request form which can be obtained from the My Certificate and Graduation page in My Student Record

Once you have completed your application your visa support letter will be available to download from My Student Record.

Please contact the Graduation Office at if you have any questions.