International employability

Specific careers and employment advice for international students.

Some ways you can work while studying at Sheffield Hallam

ICE Club gives all students (UK and international) the opportunity to develop employability skills and improve your chances for a successful professional career

International students looking to work in the UK after graduation must secure an employer sponsored Tier 2 visa.

Details of the Home Office scheme which grants an additional 12 months of leave in the UK to Tier 4 Doctoral students who successfully complete their doctorates at Sheffield Hallam.