Where can I get a CAS letter?

A CAS letter, or 'Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies', is required as part of the visa extension process.

You will be given a CAS application form when you attend your Visa Eligibility and Information appointment with an International Experience Adviser. Please complete and return this to your Faculty Helpdesk. Remember to take your passport and visa and allow a minimum of four working days for completion.

Related topics: 
Total votes: 241
How useful was this page?