How can I get a job in the UK after I graduate?

International students looking to work in the UK after graduation may consider Tiers 1, 2 or 5 of the UKBA’s points based system. Briefing sessions for students wanting visa advice about working in the UK after studies are held once a month and are advertised on our Facebook page. If you have an interview soon and would like specific advice about your eligibility to work please book an appointment with the International Experience Team.

Looking for a job around the world

Returning home or heading elsewhere? Careers and Employment advisers can help with country-specific information and job sites.

Setting up your own business

Are you planning to set up your own business when you return home? If so, you can get some advice from the Research and Innovation Office - whether you want to set up a business at home or are hoping to apply for a Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa with endorsement from the University.

Total votes: 281
How useful was this page?