How do I pay for my printing?
Your IT account is set up so that you pay for printing and photocopying via a system called Papercut. You can credit your account in the following ways:
Transfer from your SHUcard funds
Ensure you have already added a payment methods and funds to your account.
- Login to your SHUcard account
- Click Secure Top Up
- Select Transfer to Papercut from the drop down at the top of the page. This will change the page and grey out the CVV field.
- Choose the amount or click Other and enter an amount (£1 minimum) then press Transfer Now
- Click OK in the confirmation box then click Home
- Click the amount box in the top right of the screen to view a summary of the balances in your different purses - Cash, Club card, or Papercut
Using a Print top-up kiosk
This can be done by logging in to one of the print top-up machines.
- Adsetts Library, level 4
- Aspect Court first floor 15101
- Atrium level 4, near the IT Helpdesk
- Eric Mensforth, level 2, room 3218
- Cantor Reception
- Stoddart Building level 1 (far side of the cafe)
- Library C001 and Mezzanine
At a library Helpdesk
- Credit/debit card
Using a Credit/debit card - 0114 225 3333 / option 3 during staffed service hours
You can check your print credit balance and your printing account via your Dashboard, on the My SHU tab.
If you experience any issues using the methods above please visit a library Helpdesk.