How do I pay for my printing?
Your IT account is set up so that you pay for printing and photocopying via a system called Papercut. You can credit your account in several ways:
Transfer from your SHUcard funds via SHUgo
Ensure you have already set up your SHUcard account and added funds.
- Tap the card top-up icon in SHUgo
- Login to your SHUcard account
- Tap Secure Top Up
- Select Transfer to Papercut from the drop down at the top of the page. This will change the page and grey out the CVV field.
- Choose the amount or click Other and enter an amount (£1 minimum) then press Transfer Now
- Click OK in the confirmation box then click Home
- Click the amount box in the top right of the screen to view a summary of the balances in your different purses - Cash, Club card, or Papercut
Using a Print top-up kiosk
This can be done by logging in to one of the print top-up machines.
- Adsetts Library, level 4
- Atrium level 4
- Library C001 and Mezzanine
At a library Helpdesk
- Credit/debit card
Using a Credit/debit card - 0114 225 3333 / option 3 during staffed service hours
You can check your print credit balance and your printing account via your Dashboard, on the My SHU tab.
If you experience any issues using the methods above please visit a library Helpdesk.