We've stripped out all the modules that didn't work very well, at least for now.
We know the constant logging in to different systems is annoying, so we are working on resolving that as a matter of priority.
You should at least be able to save your password, so once you've logged in once you shouldn't have to go through it again.
We also hope to make everything a bit more streamlined, which is tricky when every system has a different look and feel, but we are doing our best.
Let us know if there is anything you want us to add or if there's something that really bugs you.
For now, the app includes the following tools:
- Blackboard Access your Blackboard sites and organisations, view your grades and read and contribute to discussion boards
- Email Access your University Gmail
- Timetable Access your Google calendars and add your timetable
- Office 365 All the Office apps on your phone
- Library Search the Library Catalogue, view subject guides, referencing help and search, place holds and access My Library Record
- Campus maps Google maps of each campus with details of University buildings and services, plus tailored maps of cafes, exam locations and disabled parking
- PC booking For both campuses
- Free PCs Find the nearest available PC
- Print Access your PaperCut account and print from your phone
- SHUcard top up Top up your SHUcard account
- Jobs Jobs, events and placements
- FAQ Search the FAQs for everything from how to get an extension to how to renew a book
- Contacts Useful numbers, including security, book renewals and counselling.
|SHUgo for Android||SHUgo for iOS|