Where can I find the UES Blackboard Site?

The University English Scheme Blackboard site is open to anyone to join on a self-enrol basis. Find out how to do this in the video > > >

It gives details of all the English classes we run for international students, as well as timetables, recommended materials and websites to help with your English. If you join this site you will get regular updates on English language support

You can enrol on the UES Blackboard site here, or if you are already enrolled, access it here.

Related topics: 
Total votes: 382
How useful was this page?