Where can I find the UES Blackboard Site?

The University English Scheme Blackboard site is open to anyone to join on a self-enrol basis.

It gives details of all the English classes we run for international students, as well as timetables, recommended materials and websites to help with your English. If you join this site, you will get regular updates on English language support

Enrol on the UES Blackboard site, or if you are already enrolled, access the UES Blackboard site.

Related topics: