Study exchanges

For students considering a period abroad either as part of your course as an extra-curricular activity.

Erasmus+ gives you the opportunity to spend part of your degree studying in another European country.

Some courses require a good level of a foreign language, while others may only require GCSE level...

Find out what financial help you can get.

Details of the type of cover you should take out before studying abroad.

Whether you need a visa depends on the country you are studying in and your nationality.

View the modules available for incoming exchange students for 2018/19.