Do I have to pay Council Tax?

Usually, students on full time courses are entitled to a Council Tax discount or exemption.

You won't normally have to do anything to get the reduction, although your Council may ask you for a "Council Tax Student Certificate". You can print a copy of this letter from My Student Record.

Visit the Hallam Union Advice Centre for further information.

Total votes: 548
How useful was this page?