Where can I find a Doctor?

Student health banner

If you are ill for more than five days you should seek medical attention. You will require a sick note from the Doctor if you're unable to come in to University.

There are two health centres for student use. It's important to register with one as soon as you arrive.

City Campus

5110 Surrey
City Campus
Sheffield S1 1WB
Tel 0114 225 2134

Porter Brook

9 Sunderland Street
S11 8HN
Tel 0114 263 6100

If you need to contact a doctor urgently telephone the usual numbers above.

For further details and information relating to the Practice team, appointments (including drop ins), home visits, sexual health, prescriptions and test results, please refer to Student Health at SHU

Total votes: 473
How useful was this page?