How can I give feedback or make a complaint?
For feedback relating to your course, please contact your faculty direct:
For feedback relating to any aspect of Libraries and Student Support Services:
- Speak directly to one of the Student Help team
- Complete a form (available in the waiting areas of our receptions) and post it in our comments box
- Write a comment in our comments book (available at in the waiting areas of our reception)
- Email us:
- Careers & Employment: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childcare: email@example.com
- International Experience Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Libraries: email@example.com
- Student Funding and Money Skills: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Help: email@example.com
- Student Wellbeing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support for care leavers, carers and mature students: email@example.com
For feedback relating to Catering and Print Services:
It is recognised that in a complex organisation problems may arise of a teaching or service-related nature.
You are encouraged to raise any issues of dissatisfaction at an early stage so that they can be dealt with effectively.
For complaints relating to your course, please refer to the University Student Complaints Policy and Procedure.