Student finance

Location, opening hours and contact details for the Student Funding and Access Support team.

Handy hints on how to manage your money.

What you can do if you're in need of extra money.

Full-time students are not normally entitled to state benefits. However, some types of students, such as single parents or students with a disability may be eligible for some benefits, including Housing Benefit.

Some courses may incur expenses, especially if a student is on placement.

Usually, students on full time courses are entitled to a Council Tax discount or exemption...