Sexual violence support

We offer specific support to students who have experienced sexual assault or sexual harassment. We can help you to decide whether to report to police, to the university or to seek support for the impact of your experiences.

Register with Student Wellbeing to access this service and tick ‘Sexual violence’ and/or ‘Sexual harassment’ on your form, or email us at our dedicated inbox.

More information is available on the external website:

Related topics: 
Total votes: 14
How useful was this page?