Finding a job
For placement opportunities log into UniHub as per the screenshot (right).
The Employability and Partnerships Team provides support for all placements and work-based learning in the Faculty of D&S, including:
- announcements of placement details (including contact details for setting)
- placement assessments (formative and summative) for Teacher Education trainees
- placement related documentation
- help with sourcing opportunities via job adverts and placement applications for NBE students
We work hard to develop new placement opportunities and to maintain and improve existing relationships with providers to maximise opportunities for D&S students.
- Arundel 10101, City Campus (next to the Helpdesk)
- Email email@example.com
- Tel: 0114 225 5262 (ECI, School Direct (primary and secondary), Secondary Education, PSP, DLC and Hums)
- Tel: 0114 225 5250 (Primary and Early Years Teacher Education, Post 16, NBE)