Can I be compensated on a deferral?

You may be eligible for compensation but also have a deferral in at least one assessment task in your profile (indicated by a grade of D, EN, EC or EH). This is because you submitted a Request to Repeat an Assessment Attempt (RRAA) which has been accepted by the University Extenuating Circumstances Panel. Compensation is therefore not automatically applied.

You can request compensation to be applied on a deferral instead of taking the reassessment.

For further guidance, or to make a request, please refer to the Request for Compensation on a Deferral guidance notes and proforma. Completed forms should be returned to Hallam Help.

If you require any further information or advice, please contact Hallam Help.

Related topics: